Hilo de las naves

¡¡A las naves, ya llegan los Vanduul!!
SPA_Predicador
Batallón Mercenario

Re: Hilo de las naves

Mensaje por SPA_Predicador » Sab Sep 26, 2020 11:57 pm

Para escalonar mejor los precios de las starter tier 2, con la llegada de la serie 100, sube 5$ el precio de la 300i y de la Avenger Titan.

Igual a alguien esos cinco dolareks le cuadran a alguien para algún cambalache...

"With 3.11 and the introduction of the all-new 100 Series of starter ships, we took the opportunity to re-examine our starter ships, the variety we have available, and the current value of existing offerings.

It's likely no surprise to many of you that the utility and functionality of both the Avenger Titan and 300i give them both a value that exceeds their pledge price. For this reason, we are adjusting the pledge cost of both ships by $5. Specifically, this means the Avenger Titan will be $55 and the Origin 300i will be $60. As a side-note boon, this also means that if you want to upgrade your Titan or 300i in the future, after 3.11, their upgrade value will increase by $5.

Again, the price adjustments to the Avenger Titan and 300i will not go into effect until 3.11, but we wanted to give you an early heads-up."

"You take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta' fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home"

SPA_Predicador
Batallón Mercenario

Re: Hilo de las naves

Mensaje por SPA_Predicador » Dom Sep 27, 2020 1:28 am

De la Redeemer:

"JCrewe CIG@JCrewe_CIG
Yesterday at 20:52
Hi all,

Just wanted to clear a few things up and expand on others re: weaponry and VTOL as I've seen a few comments about them in here, on other threads and reddit etc

VTOL
I mispoke in the video by saying the "nutcrackers" rotate for VTOL, which made it sound like its a 100% fact when it is one of the options we are exploring. As it stands we have a plan for whether they will or wont rotate as we're still unsure ourselves, there are integrated VTOL thrusters in the nutcrackers for if we can't/don't rotate them but if we do, they would rotate to a V position so as to have clearance to land with them like this. No promises which will make the end result but the concept mesh was built to support both options and we'll prove it out when we hit whitebox production.

Weaponry
As mention this is a gunship, a 5 (edit: I put 4 in first draft, derp) person multicrew gunship which means we don't want the pilot out the box controlling all of the guns. Of course you can chose to slave some of those in the future with CPU blades (there isnt enough capacity to do them all) but really the goal here is to bring a crew for maximum damage.

As for the weapons themselves, we often use existing weapons and scale them up to the desire size for concept work so people eyeballing the weapon size are in for a treat. As it stands this is what the ship packs:

Top Manned Turret - Twin S5 Ballistic Gatlings
Bottom Manned Turret - Twin S5 Ballistic Gatlings
Rear Remote Turret - Twin S3 Laser Cannons
Front Remote Turret - Twin S3 Laser Cannons
Pilot controlled Wing Mounts - 2x S4 Ballistic Repeater (fixed by default)
Pilot controlled missiles - 4x S4 Racks (Quad S2 by default per rack, integrated under intakes)

Hopefully enough dakka for you all.

But the Invictus text said XYZ!

Unfortunately at the time the Invictus Launch Week content was produced this concept pass hadnt had all of its reviews with all disciplines so the text there was based on the older mesh. We'll almost certainly be talking and showing more about the interior in the future so I'll save all the other questions for answering then with imagery.

Thanks,"

"You take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta' fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her a home"

Responder